Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Northern Pass Gives $3 Million To Conservation Projects
Fri November 22, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of November 18th
We’re looking at some of the top stories of the week, from the downfall of a Medicaid expansion compromise, to the Business and Industry Association’s release of a Strategic Economic Plan. Also this week, a New Hampshire coffee roaster scored a major victory against Starbucks, and Granite Staters observe the half-century anniversary of the Kennedy assassination.
- Jeff Feingold - editor of NH Business Review
- Ben Leubsdorf – staff reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.
- Brady Carlson- NHPR’s All Things Considered host. He is working on a project to visit all the gravesites of the US presidents and find the unique and unusual stories connected to each one – which he will publish in a book with the working title Dead Presidents: An American Adventure. Brady is talking with us from Dealey Plaza in Dallas Texas.
More on some stories we covered on the show: