Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Nashua Runner Races Boston Marathon For Beloved Guide Dog
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
- At GOP Summit, 2016 Contenders Work To Impress N.H. Base
- Workers With Disabilities Will Be Paid At Least Minimum Wage In New Hampshire
Fri November 22, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of November 18th
We’re looking at some of the top stories of the week, from the downfall of a Medicaid expansion compromise, to the Business and Industry Association’s release of a Strategic Economic Plan. Also this week, a New Hampshire coffee roaster scored a major victory against Starbucks, and Granite Staters observe the half-century anniversary of the Kennedy assassination.
- Jeff Feingold - editor of NH Business Review
- Ben Leubsdorf – staff reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.
- Brady Carlson- NHPR’s All Things Considered host. He is working on a project to visit all the gravesites of the US presidents and find the unique and unusual stories connected to each one – which he will publish in a book with the working title Dead Presidents: An American Adventure. Brady is talking with us from Dealey Plaza in Dallas Texas.
More on some stories we covered on the show: