Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri November 22, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of November 18th
We’re looking at some of the top stories of the week, from the downfall of a Medicaid expansion compromise, to the Business and Industry Association’s release of a Strategic Economic Plan. Also this week, a New Hampshire coffee roaster scored a major victory against Starbucks, and Granite Staters observe the half-century anniversary of the Kennedy assassination.
- Jeff Feingold - editor of NH Business Review
- Ben Leubsdorf – staff reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.
- Brady Carlson- NHPR’s All Things Considered host. He is working on a project to visit all the gravesites of the US presidents and find the unique and unusual stories connected to each one – which he will publish in a book with the working title Dead Presidents: An American Adventure. Brady is talking with us from Dealey Plaza in Dallas Texas.
More on some stories we covered on the show: