Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Fri October 25, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week Of October 21th
By Laura Knoy
We're following some of the top stories of the week, from Common Core heating up, to the sale of NH rest area names, to the World Series opening games.
- Ben Leubsdorf- staff reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Josh Rogers - NHPR's senior political reporter
- Dean Spiliotes: Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com.