Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Fri September 20, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of September 16th
State senators grill Anthem officials, as the state’s biggest insurer rolls out its new health insurance exchange product. New census numbers show New Hampshire has the nation’s lowest poverty rate at eight point one percent. And, the Granite State joins the Bay State in a lawsuit over new federal fishing regulations.
- Ben Leubsdorf, staff reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Norma Love, Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press.
- Dean Spiliotes, Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Ted Siefer - City Hall reporter for the NH Union Leader