Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri September 20, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of September 16th
State senators grill Anthem officials, as the state’s biggest insurer rolls out its new health insurance exchange product. New census numbers show New Hampshire has the nation’s lowest poverty rate at eight point one percent. And, the Granite State joins the Bay State in a lawsuit over new federal fishing regulations.
- Ben Leubsdorf, staff reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Norma Love, Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press.
- Dean Spiliotes, Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Ted Siefer - City Hall reporter for the NH Union Leader