Most Active Stories
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- With New Home, 3S Artspace Hopes To Be Hub For Arts, Food In Portsmouth
- Citing Lack Of Support, Broderick Steps Down From UNH Law Post
- Spring Book Picks 2015
Fri September 20, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of September 16th
State senators grill Anthem officials, as the state’s biggest insurer rolls out its new health insurance exchange product. New census numbers show New Hampshire has the nation’s lowest poverty rate at eight point one percent. And, the Granite State joins the Bay State in a lawsuit over new federal fishing regulations.
- Ben Leubsdorf, staff reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Norma Love, Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press.
- Dean Spiliotes, Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Ted Siefer - City Hall reporter for the NH Union Leader