Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
Fri September 20, 2013
Friday N.H. News Roundup - Week of September 16th
State senators grill Anthem officials, as the state’s biggest insurer rolls out its new health insurance exchange product. New census numbers show New Hampshire has the nation’s lowest poverty rate at eight point one percent. And, the Granite State joins the Bay State in a lawsuit over new federal fishing regulations.
- Ben Leubsdorf, staff reporter at the Concord Monitor, covering New Hampshire politics and state government
- Norma Love, Statehouse reporter for the Associated Press.
- Dean Spiliotes, Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Ted Siefer - City Hall reporter for the NH Union Leader