Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Wed January 22, 2014
Garcia Launches 2nd CD Bid With House Colleagues At Her Side
Marilinda Garcia’s voting record during her four terms in the N.H. House is staunchly conservative.
Flanked by several dozen GOP house colleagues, she said if she unseats Congresswoman Annie Kuster, she’d hope to “dismantle” so-called Obamacare and make Washington shrink.
"The continuous flow of government mandates, regulations and taxes are literally making it impossible for local governments to solve local problems."
The 30-year old Garcia faces former NashuaState Senator Gary Lambert in the GOP primary.
She told reporters she has more legislative experience than Kuster and Lambert combined.
Garcia described herself as happy to work with people of like mind on issues but said she doesn’t see working across the aisle as an end in itself.