Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Mon August 25, 2014
Gas Prices Continue To Fall In N.H.
Gas prices in New Hampshire have dropped another 3.5 cents per gallon in the past week.
The average price of a gallon of gas Monday was $3.45 a gallon, according to gasbuddy.com. That's 2 cents higher than the national average, which fell 1.3 cents per gallon in the last week to $3.43.
Gas prices in New Hampshire 15.5 cents a gallon lower they were a year ago, and are 14.2 cents per gallon lower than a month ago.
The national average decreased 10.3 cents per gallon in the last month and stands 10.5 cents a gallon less compared to a year ago.