Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu March 24, 2011
Getting Real About Greenwashing
We're hearing from teens across the United States who are getting to the heart of what’s really good for the planet… and what just might look that way. Here’s one Maine high school student’s critical take on greenwashing, the corporate practice of making green claims about products and services that might or might not live up to their marketing.
Isaac Woodbury High is a reporter from Blunt Youth Radio in Portland, Maine, a youth radio program that hosts a weekly public affairs call-in show. Isaac took a look at Wal-Mart’s green initiatives and filed this story.