Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Tue May 1, 2012
Gingrich Says Goodbye To 2012 Campaign In New Video
Originally published on Tue May 1, 2012 10:41 am
Saying he wants to give his supporters "an insider advanced notice that on Wednesday I'll be officially suspending the campaign," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich uses a video this morning to take another step on his way out of the 2012 Republican presidential campaign.
Gingrich, who is expected to soon endorse Mitt Romney's bid for the White House, doesn't mention the former Massachusetts governor. But he does say, again, that reelecting President Obama "would be a genuine disaster."
For more coverage the the 2012 presidential campaign, see It's All Politics.