Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Thu March 27, 2014
Gov. Hassan Leading Trade Delegation To Turkey
Gov. Maggie Hassan is going to leads a delegation of New Hampshire businesses on a June trade mission to Turkey.
Last year, New Hampshire companies and manufacturers exported more than $79 million in goods and services to Turkey.
Jeffrey Rose, commissioner of the Department of Resources and Economic Development, said Turkey is the state's 12th largest trading partner. He said there are increasing opportunities there for New Hampshire businesses, especially in the areas of aerospace and defense, health and medical technologies and construction machinery.
The trade mission will take place June 20-27.
Companies interested in joining the trade mission are invited to attend an informational meeting at the Turkish Cultural Center in Manchester on Wednesday, April 2 at 8:30 a.m.