Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Thu March 27, 2014
Gov. Hassan Leading Trade Delegation To Turkey
Gov. Maggie Hassan is going to leads a delegation of New Hampshire businesses on a June trade mission to Turkey.
Last year, New Hampshire companies and manufacturers exported more than $79 million in goods and services to Turkey.
Jeffrey Rose, commissioner of the Department of Resources and Economic Development, said Turkey is the state's 12th largest trading partner. He said there are increasing opportunities there for New Hampshire businesses, especially in the areas of aerospace and defense, health and medical technologies and construction machinery.
The trade mission will take place June 20-27.
Companies interested in joining the trade mission are invited to attend an informational meeting at the Turkish Cultural Center in Manchester on Wednesday, April 2 at 8:30 a.m.