Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue November 19, 2013
Gov. Hassan Nominates Four Judges To Circuit Court
Governor Maggie Hassan is expected to nominate four judges to the circuit court during an Executive Council meeting on Wednesday.
Hassan says she will nominate Susan Carbon of Chichester, Robert James Foley of Dover, Margaret-Ann Moran of Manchester, and Patricia Quigley of Concord.
The Governor’s Judicial Selection Commission, a bipartisan panel, recommended all four candidates for the appointments.
Hassan says each nominee has decades of experience working in the state’s judicial system.
The governor says she will also nominate former Assistant Attorney General Martin Honigberg to a six-year term on the Public Utilities Commission at Wednesday’s meeting.
The Executive Council must approve all of the nominations.