Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue November 19, 2013
Gov. Hassan Nominates Four Judges To Circuit Court
Governor Maggie Hassan is expected to nominate four judges to the circuit court during an Executive Council meeting on Wednesday.
Hassan says she will nominate Susan Carbon of Chichester, Robert James Foley of Dover, Margaret-Ann Moran of Manchester, and Patricia Quigley of Concord.
The Governor’s Judicial Selection Commission, a bipartisan panel, recommended all four candidates for the appointments.
Hassan says each nominee has decades of experience working in the state’s judicial system.
The governor says she will also nominate former Assistant Attorney General Martin Honigberg to a six-year term on the Public Utilities Commission at Wednesday’s meeting.
The Executive Council must approve all of the nominations.