Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Tue September 10, 2013
Gov. Hassan Orders Flags At Half-Staff To Mark Sept. 11 Anniversary
Governor Maggie Hassan has ordered flags at half-staff on Wednesday to commemorate the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
She has proclaimed a day of remembrance to mark the anniversary of the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history.
Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the attack.
Hassan will speak at three remembrance ceremonies, starting with a morning program at Beech Street School in Manchester.
She will also deliver remarks at American Legions in Meredith and Hampton.