Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Tue September 10, 2013
Gov. Hassan Orders Flags At Half-Staff To Mark Sept. 11 Anniversary
Governor Maggie Hassan has ordered flags at half-staff on Wednesday to commemorate the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
She has proclaimed a day of remembrance to mark the anniversary of the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history.
Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the attack.
Hassan will speak at three remembrance ceremonies, starting with a morning program at Beech Street School in Manchester.
She will also deliver remarks at American Legions in Meredith and Hampton.