Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue September 10, 2013
Gov. Hassan Orders Flags At Half-Staff To Mark Sept. 11 Anniversary
Governor Maggie Hassan has ordered flags at half-staff on Wednesday to commemorate the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
She has proclaimed a day of remembrance to mark the anniversary of the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history.
Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the attack.
Hassan will speak at three remembrance ceremonies, starting with a morning program at Beech Street School in Manchester.
She will also deliver remarks at American Legions in Meredith and Hampton.