Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue September 10, 2013
Gov. Hassan Orders Flags At Half-Staff To Mark Sept. 11 Anniversary
Governor Maggie Hassan has ordered flags at half-staff on Wednesday to commemorate the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
She has proclaimed a day of remembrance to mark the anniversary of the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history.
Nearly 3,000 people were killed in the attack.
Hassan will speak at three remembrance ceremonies, starting with a morning program at Beech Street School in Manchester.
She will also deliver remarks at American Legions in Meredith and Hampton.