Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Fri January 4, 2013
Governor Maggie Hassan Takes Office
After her sizable victory in November, Hassan was officially sworn in today, as New Hampshire's 81st Governor. In her speech she spoke of her hopes of a bipartisan and collaborative legislature. We'll play back excerpts from her speech and see what’s ahead for “Day One” and beyond.
Josh Rogers – NHPR Statehouse Reporter.
Kevin Landrigan — Statehouse and political reporter for the Nashua Telegraph.