Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Officials: Altercation Preceded Murder Of Rumney Chiropracter
- Timber-Frame Architect Wins Competition With Wooden Sky-Scraper Column
- Summer Camp: An Antidote To 'Helicopter Parenting?'
- N.H. Officials Asking Pool Owners To Check For Invasive Insects
Fri January 4, 2013
Governor Maggie Hassan Takes Office
After her sizable victory in November, Hassan was officially sworn in today, as New Hampshire's 81st Governor. In her speech she spoke of her hopes of a bipartisan and collaborative legislature. We'll play back excerpts from her speech and see what’s ahead for “Day One” and beyond.
Josh Rogers – NHPR Statehouse Reporter.
Kevin Landrigan — Statehouse and political reporter for the Nashua Telegraph.