Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Fri January 4, 2013
Governor Maggie Hassan Takes Office
After her sizable victory in November, Hassan was officially sworn in today, as New Hampshire's 81st Governor. In her speech she spoke of her hopes of a bipartisan and collaborative legislature. We'll play back excerpts from her speech and see what’s ahead for “Day One” and beyond.
Josh Rogers – NHPR Statehouse Reporter.
Kevin Landrigan — Statehouse and political reporter for the Nashua Telegraph.