Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
All Things Considered
Fri September 27, 2013
GraniteCon Turns 10, With Help From A DeLorean And Imperial Stormtroopers
This year marks the tenth anniversary of the Granite State Comicon, also known as GraniteCon.
The annual gathering has come a long way - just as in many other places, it started small, and grew to the point that, for the first time, this year's GraniteCon will be a two day extravaganza, including costumes, comics, artists, actors, video game tournaments, even a time-traveling Delorean from the movie "Back To The Future 3."
To learn more about GraniteCon, we turn to Chris Proulx of Double Midnight Comics in Manchester, which organizes the event. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.
Word of Mouth