Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
The Exchange: Monday: 10/1
Fri September 28, 2012
Gubernatorial Forum on Healthcare
On Oct. 1, we bring you a special health care forum with the Gubernatorial candidates. Democratic contender Maggie Hassan and Republican Ovide Lamontagne join us to discuss where they stand on everything from the expansion of Medicaid, to the hospital tax to how they might address the issues of mental health, preventative care and substance abuse if elected. Our forum is in partnership with the New Hampshire Health Policy Council, which consists of the New Hampshire Hospital Association, the New Hampshire Medical Society, the New Hampshire Healthcare Association and the Home Care Association of New Hampshire.