Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu February 6, 2014
Guinta Launches ACA 'Listening Tour' At N.H. Hospital
Former U.S. Rep. Frank Guinta is starting a "health care listening tour" at one of the hospitals excluded from the provider network for health plans purchased through the Affordable Care Act.
Guinta, a Republican hoping to regain the seat he lost to Democrat Carol Shea-Porter in 2012, on Thursday is visiting Frisbie Memorial Hospital. The hospital is a vocal critic of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield's new narrow provider network.
He also plans to visit senior centers and businesses affected by President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law, which Guinta says offers New Hampshire residents plans they don't want, don't need and can't afford.