Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu February 6, 2014
Guinta Launches ACA 'Listening Tour' At N.H. Hospital
Former U.S. Rep. Frank Guinta is starting a "health care listening tour" at one of the hospitals excluded from the provider network for health plans purchased through the Affordable Care Act.
Guinta, a Republican hoping to regain the seat he lost to Democrat Carol Shea-Porter in 2012, on Thursday is visiting Frisbie Memorial Hospital. The hospital is a vocal critic of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield's new narrow provider network.
He also plans to visit senior centers and businesses affected by President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law, which Guinta says offers New Hampshire residents plans they don't want, don't need and can't afford.