Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Mon July 30, 2012
Harried by Hep-C in Hospitals
The story of a medical technician charged with infecting at least thirty people at Exeter Hospital has turned into a national concern, with news he’d worked in a half-dozen other states, where hospitals are now checking their records and contacting patients. We’ll get an update and look at what we’ve learned from this crisis so far.
- Todd Bookman - Reporter who has been covering the Hepatitis C story for NHPR.
- Holly Ramer - Reporter for the Associated Press of New Hampshire
We'll also hear from...
- Rep. Lee Quandt - Republican State Representative from Exeter
- Steve Ahnen - President of the New Hampshire Hospital Association.