Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Tue December 18, 2012
Hassan Adds Staff
Governor-Elect Maggie Hassan names veteran statehouse staffers and an Obama campaign worker to advise on legislative matters, policy, and appointments:
Will Craig, who served as a Hassan aide during her time in the State Senate and as a spokesman during her campaign, will be her Policy Director.
Amy Kennedy, Deputy State Political director for President Obama's reelection campaign, will be Hassan's Policy Adviser. Kennedy, has also been a staffer in the Florida statehouse and worked for Planned Parenthood.
Chris Kennedy, who now directs the State Senate's Democratic Caucus, will be Hassan's Legislative Director.
Jennifer Kuzma will be Hassan's Liaison to the Executive Council. She now serves the same role for Governor John Lynch.