Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Northern Pass Gives $3 Million To Conservation Projects
Thu January 30, 2014
Hemingway Gives Republicans First Candidate For Governor
Conservative activist Andrew Hemingway is the first Republican to enter the race for governor.
The 31-year-old high-tech entrepreneur announced his candidacy in front of a group of supporters in Manchester Thursday night.
“I have the courage and innovative ideas to take on this state’s biggest challenges and to solve them. I ask for your support in this effort. I need your help.”
He seeks to unseat Governor Maggie Hassan as she pursues a second, two-year term.
Hemingway is the former chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus of New Hampshire.
He served as state director for the Newt Gingrich president campaign in 2011.
On the Political Front