Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Thu July 12, 2012
Hepatitis C Outbreak Continues to Grow
The Division of Public Health Services is asking all patients who received services between October, 2010 and May, 2012 to get tested for the liver-destroying virus.
Dr. Jose Montero is the state’s Director of Public Health.
"This is one of those things we can only wish never happened. You should never get sick while getting care."
Montero, along with the Attorney General and law enforcement are continuing to investigate the cause of the outbreak.
Officials suspect misuse of drugs by the hospital employee.