Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Thu July 12, 2012
Hepatitis C Outbreak Continues to Grow
The Division of Public Health Services is asking all patients who received services between October, 2010 and May, 2012 to get tested for the liver-destroying virus.
Dr. Jose Montero is the state’s Director of Public Health.
"This is one of those things we can only wish never happened. You should never get sick while getting care."
Montero, along with the Attorney General and law enforcement are continuing to investigate the cause of the outbreak.
Officials suspect misuse of drugs by the hospital employee.