Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu July 12, 2012
Hepatitis C Outbreak Continues to Grow
The Division of Public Health Services is asking all patients who received services between October, 2010 and May, 2012 to get tested for the liver-destroying virus.
Dr. Jose Montero is the state’s Director of Public Health.
"This is one of those things we can only wish never happened. You should never get sick while getting care."
Montero, along with the Attorney General and law enforcement are continuing to investigate the cause of the outbreak.
Officials suspect misuse of drugs by the hospital employee.