Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Nashua Runner Races Boston Marathon For Beloved Guide Dog
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
- At GOP Summit, 2016 Contenders Work To Impress N.H. Base
- Workers With Disabilities Will Be Paid At Least Minimum Wage In New Hampshire
Word of Mouth - Segment
Wed April 4, 2012
Here's What's Awesome
Was 2012 the lamest year ever for April fools on the web?
This pretty lame and implausible prank indicates that maybe it was...
But I did like Google's prank of Street View kangaroos, and, of course, the totally awesome idea of putting Google maps on 8-bit NES cartridges.
Also, there's a sequel in the works to Kony 2012, but has it hit a snag?
And from activism on the web, to an explosion of data, as the National Archives have digitized census data from 1940.
But, is there a dark side to the cloud?
The good news is, the perennially awesome Star Wars fan-verse has been hard at work. Check out this video of Yoda edited to sound grammatically correct:
And then there's this awesomely literary find...the first ever book trailer recorded by, who else, a tipsy Ernest Hemingway.
Wanna see a shotgun make a rainbow? Yes, you do.
Not your speed? Well, how about this...an awesome bunch of robots who've formed their own Beatles cover band:
Now THAT's pretty awesome.