Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Around the Nation
Thu January 30, 2014
Holder To Decide Soon On Death Penalty For Tsarnaev
Originally published on Thu January 30, 2014 7:27 am
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is due to announce this week whether he'll seek the death penalty against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving brother accused in the Boston Marathon bombing. The 20-year-old defendant is accused of killing four and injuring hundreds in the attack and the manhunt that followed.