Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Fri July 6, 2012
Hot Damn! It's National Fried Chicken Day
Originally published on Fri July 6, 2012 2:23 pm
Someone please tell us, because we've searched and can't find the answer: Who decided this is National Fried Chicken Day?
It apparently is, judging from all the stories, Web posts and tweets we're seeing.
It's why the Los Angeles Times is offering up "Fried Chicken Five Ways" — five recipes, from classic buttermilk-battered to Korean.
Also, it would be nice to celebrate today's other special occasion. It's supposedly National Kissing Day.
Our friends over at The Salt blog, by the way, dig into the world of food much deeper than we do.