Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Fri July 6, 2012
Hot Damn! It's National Fried Chicken Day
Originally published on Fri July 6, 2012 2:23 pm
Someone please tell us, because we've searched and can't find the answer: Who decided this is National Fried Chicken Day?
It apparently is, judging from all the stories, Web posts and tweets we're seeing.
It's why the Los Angeles Times is offering up "Fried Chicken Five Ways" — five recipes, from classic buttermilk-battered to Korean.
Also, it would be nice to celebrate today's other special occasion. It's supposedly National Kissing Day.
Our friends over at The Salt blog, by the way, dig into the world of food much deeper than we do.