Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
- Keene Police Release Riot Photos, Ask Public To Help ID Suspects
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
Business and Economy
Mon November 18, 2013
Housing & Jobs, Five Years Later
Home prices are generally lower than they were 5 years ago, lenders are offering relatively low interest rates, and foreclosures are down after historic highs. At the same time, many home owners are still under water, meaning they owe more than their home is worth. To learn more about the housing market in the state and its impact on jobs, we turn to Russ Thibeault, the President of Applied Economic Research, an economic and real estate consulting firm based in Laconia.
How We Work