Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Around the Nation
Fri March 15, 2013
How Close Are The NRA And Gunmakers, Really?
Originally published on Fri March 15, 2013 7:02 am
Steve Inskeep speaks with Paul Barrett of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine, who has been investigating the relationship between the gun industry and the National Rifle Association. Gunmakers and the gun lobby are often seen as partners, in lock step. But Barrett says the relationship is not always so amicable.