Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Fri August 8, 2014
How Much U.S. Money Is Flowing Into Israel?
The three-day truce in Gaza is over. Rockets from Gaza were fired into Israel and Israel responded with airstrikes.
As the fighting continues, Dov Waxman of Northeastern University’s Middle East Center joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to discuss how much money flows from the United States to Israel, how it’s changed over the years and what the money is used for.
- Dov Waxman, professor of political science, international affairs and Israel studies at Northeastern University, and the co-director of the school’s Middle East Center. He tweets @DovWaxman.