Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Fri August 8, 2014
How Much U.S. Money Is Flowing Into Israel?
The three-day truce in Gaza is over. Rockets from Gaza were fired into Israel and Israel responded with airstrikes.
As the fighting continues, Dov Waxman of Northeastern University’s Middle East Center joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to discuss how much money flows from the United States to Israel, how it’s changed over the years and what the money is used for.
- Dov Waxman, professor of political science, international affairs and Israel studies at Northeastern University, and the co-director of the school’s Middle East Center. He tweets @DovWaxman.