Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Mon February 4, 2013
How Is New Hampshire Housing?
At the start of a New Year, some numbers look good -- sales are steadily going up and prices are recovering. But there are also less hopeful signs -- foreclosures remain a stubborn problem and new construction is slow. We’ll take a look at the housing picture here in the Granite State.
Brian Gottlob - Principal of Policon Research, an agency focusing on economic and public policy issues.
Russ Thibeault - President of Applied Economic Research, an economic and real estate consulting firm based in Laconia, NH
We'll also hear from:
Joseph Moriarty, on the Board of Governors of the Mortgage Bankers and Brokers Association of New Hampshire. He is also President of Guardian Mortgage Corporation in Manchester, licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department, NMLS # 70242, personal NMLS #70384.
Bill Weidacher, President of the New Hampshire Association of Realtors and a realtor with Keller Williams Metropolitan Realty in Bedford.