How North Country Reps Voted On Marijuana Bill
As NHPR reported the New Hampshire House moved Thursday to decriminalize a person’s first two possessions of less than a half ounce of marijuana.
House Bill 1526 passed by a single vote.
The vote was 162 to 161.
Nine North Country representatives voted against the bill. Six voted in favor and one was excused from voting.
Here are the North Country representatives voting in favor:
* Gary Coulombe (Democrat) of Berlin
* Edmond Gionet (Republican) of Lincoln.
* William Hatch (Democrat) of Gorham
* Larry Rappaport (Republican) of Colebrook.
* Gregory Sorg (Republican) of Easton.
* Robert Theberge (Democrat) of Berlin
Here are the North Country representatives voting against:
* Lyle Bulis (Republican) of Littleton
* Duffy Daugherty (Republican) of Colebrook.
* Evalyn Merrick (Democrat) of Lancaster
* William Remick (Republican) of Lancaster
* Herb Richardson (Republican) of Lancaster
* Kathleen Taylor (Democrat) of Franconia
* John Tholl (Republican) of Whitefield
* Yvonne Thomas (Democrat) of Berlin
* Marc Tremblay (Republican) of Berlin
One North Country representatives was excused:
* Stephanie Eaton (Republican) of Littleton
To see how representatives voted on other bills go here.