Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri January 24, 2014
Six years after the collapse of the housing bubble, New Hampshire’s housing market is once again on the rise. But with new regulations making it more difficult to get a loan and rental prices going through the roof, some question whether this new market is just another bubble. Will the government’s new blueprint for sustainable housing hold up in the real world?
- Ignatius MacLellan - managing director of the Homeownership Division at New Hampshire Housing
- Dave Solomon – business reporter for the Union Leader.
- Russ Thibeault – president of Applied Economic Research in Laconia and board member of the Bank of New Hampshire.
Business and Economy