Most Active Stories
- Granite State Has Highest Rate Of Breast Cancer
- Whole Foods' Pricey, Personal Formula Could Put Pressure On N.H. Farmers
- After Pilot, 'Bar Exam For Teachers' Set To Launch State-Wide
- UNH Math Professor Receives 2014 MacArthur 'Genius' Award After Prime Number Discovery
- Brown Disagrees With GOP 'Personhood' Plank
Here's What's Awesome
Tue May 31, 2011
I'm talking about drawing a line on the screen, Dude.
On BallDroppings, there's a big black screen and a falling white dot, and you draw lines with your mouse to make the dot bounce in different ways.
That's pretty much it - but it's a lot of fun, maybe because in drawing the line on the screen. Dude, you're saying across this line, you DO NOT...
[ via The Presurfer]
Now it's your turn. Share an awesome link with us in the comments and watch it bounce across our screens.