Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
All Things Considered
Wed April 24, 2013
Indictments Reveal Details About Alleged Murder Of UNH Student
Prosecutors say they now have a clearer picture of what happened to University of New Hampshire student Elizabeth Marriott, who has been missing and presumed dead last October.
Police arrested a man from Dover, Seth Mazzaglia, shortly after Marriott went missing, but it wasn’t until the last few days that a grand jury formally indicted Mazzaglia on a series of charges, including first and second degree murder.
Reporter Jim Haddadin has been following the case for Foster’s Daily Democrat. He joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson with an update.