Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth
Thu July 12, 2012
Indigenous and Incredulous
By Adam McCune
New Hampshire-ites are called a lot of things…flinty, self-reliant, and fiercely independent. But what about skeptical? Producer Adam McCune recently infiltrated a group dedicated to spreading the word of fact, not faith—the Granite State Skeptics.