Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Wed October 31, 2012
Infographic! Are Granite Staters Better Off Now Than Four Years Ago?
Are you better off now than you were four years ago? StateImpact New Hampshire looks at key economic indicators to understand how Granite Staters are doing. And it's not the same for everyone. If you're a business consultant, construction worker, nurse or public servant -- come see how you fit into the puzzle, and share your thoughts -- at StateImpact New Hampshire.