Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue November 19, 2013
INFOGRAPHIC: How The ACA Is Changing N.H.'s Individual Market
Much has been made of the changes introduced, with the passing of the Affordable Care Act, to the health care markets, but many still struggle to understand how they will be personally affected.
While only making up 3.5% of New Hampshire's overall market, the individual market is seeing the greatest level of upheaval, with the addition of the newly insured, the merging of the high-risk pools, changes to the small group market, shifting premiums, changing benefits, and federal subsidies.
The graphic below aims to make sense of many of the changes happening in the individual market.
[Click to view full size]
Virtual Town Hall