Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Local Government Center
Tue March 26, 2013
Interim LGC Chief Vows To Get Organization "Back On Track"
After Maura Carroll's sudden departure from the Local Government Center last month, former Department of Resources and Economic Development Commissioner George Bald took over. By shifting the LGC toward greater transparency, refocusing on customer service, and repairing the bitter relationship with its regulator, Bald hopes to overhaul the culture of the embattled organization. And put its years-long legal troubles to rest.
He recently sat down for an interview in NHPR's studios.
LGC Leadership Change