Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Thu November 1, 2012
Issue of the Week: The Economy
Our issue of the week series concludes with economic policy. No matter who wins office both nationally and in New Hampshire, they’ll face enormous budget challenges from the so-called “fiscal cliff” in Washington to tax and spending decisions in the Granite State. And these actions will affect the broader economy. We’ll look at the candidates’ positions.
- Dean Spiliotes – Civic Scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at Southern New Hampshire University and author of the popular website NHPoliticalCapital.com
- Dennis Delay – Economist for the NH Center for Public Policy Studies and the New Hampshire Forecast Manager for the New England Economic Partnership