Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri October 12, 2012
Issue of the Week: Healthcare
It's not as important to most voters as jobs and the Economy but for many it cracks their top three concerns... what do do with rising health care costs. The candidates for Governor and Congress have different philosophies as to how do this. Today our Issue of the Week series continues and we'll look at where the candidates for our state's highest offices stand on health and health care.
- Lucy Hodder - An Attorney and shareholder with Rath, Young, and Pignatelli. She's also the Chair of the Firm’s Health Care Practice Group.
- Dante Scala - Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He tweets @graniteprof.