Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Fri October 12, 2012
Issue of the Week: Healthcare
It's not as important to most voters as jobs and the Economy but for many it cracks their top three concerns... what do do with rising health care costs. The candidates for Governor and Congress have different philosophies as to how do this. Today our Issue of the Week series continues and we'll look at where the candidates for our state's highest offices stand on health and health care.
- Lucy Hodder - An Attorney and shareholder with Rath, Young, and Pignatelli. She's also the Chair of the Firm’s Health Care Practice Group.
- Dante Scala - Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire. He tweets @graniteprof.