Most Active Stories
- The Man Who Turned Life Into Magic
- Construction of Balsams Could Begin In June, But There Is A $28 Million Catch
- Incidents Of Abuse And Neglect Plague New Hampshire's Lakeview Rehab Center
- Last Living Shakers Authorize N.H. Craftsman To Produce Iconic Chair
- N.H. Bill Would Ban Smoking In Cars When Children Under 18 Are Present
Thu October 16, 2014
Justice & Journalism: Ron Elving
A Joint Project of NHPR and the Warren B. Rudman Center for Justice, Leadership and Public Policy
October 16 at 5:30pm, Reception to follow
UNH School of Law
2 White Street
New Hampshire Public Radio and the Warren B. Rudman Center for Justice, Leadership and Public Policy have come together to bring you the next event in our ongoing series, Justice & Journalism. This ongoing series presents a range of speakers throughout the year to discuss the intersection of justice and journalism and share experiences related to the media’s coverage of public policy and law.
Ron Elving, NPR News' Senior Washington Editor, is our next presenter in the series. Elving directs NPR's coverage of the nation's capital and national politics and will provide an insider's view on the latest political races, surprises, strategies and consequences. The conversation will be hosted by NHPR’s Laura Knoy. Audience questions will be encouraged.
Tickets are complimentary, reservations are required and space is limited. Please register here by October 14th.
Event sponsored in part by: