Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Sun April 14, 2013
Know Before You Owe: What You Need To Know About College Loan Debt
Update: This event was originally postponed and the rescheduled date is listed below.
• Planning to pay your way through college?
• Paying for someone else to go to college?
• Already have student loan debt to repay?
• Hoping to avoid as much debt as possible?
Then this free presentation is for you!
• Sol Carbonell, Director, Financial Education, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
• Tara Payne, NH Higher Education Assistance Foundation
• Kelly Field, Chronicle of Higher Education
Panel discussion moderated by Sarah Ashworth, NHPR News Director
Manchester Community College
106 Front Street
Manchester, NH 03102
Date & Time:
April 23, 2013, 5 - 7 p.m.