Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Thu September 5, 2013
Kuster "Leaning Against" Voting For Syria Strikes
During an appearance on an WMUR-TV forum, Representative Ann McLane Kuster said she fears an American strike against Syria could lead the U.S. into a region-wide conflagration.
"And for me the risk of us entering into war there, we are not at war with the Syrian people. And those are the issues I am going to be considering, and I will tell you honestly I have not made a final decision."
Kuster says she’ll withhold that decision until after she receives a classified briefing. She added that the "a lot will play out" between now and an authorization vote by congress. First District Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter announced earlier this week she plans to vote against authorizing U.S. military strikes against Syria.