Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Tue June 26, 2012
The Last Word In Business
Originally published on Tue June 26, 2012 8:25 am
Visitors to the online travel agency Orbitz see different results depending on what kind of computer they're using, according to The Wall Street Journal. Users of Apple computers are seeing more expensive options than those who search for hotels using a PC.