Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth
Wed April 18, 2012
Let's Pretend This Never Happened
Blogger Jenny Lawson called upon a few of her biggest fans to make the trailer for her new memoir, including author Neil Gaiman there, musician Amanda Palmer, and Star Trek actors Wil Wheaton and Jeri Ryan, claiming to be Lawson in a YouTube video that’s been viewed more than seventy thousand times…
Jenny Lawson is the writer behind The Bloggess, which, besides attracting famous fans, averages close to a half million views a month. Some of her wryly funny posts -- including one about the impulsive purchase of a giant metal chicken – have gone hyper-viral on Twitter and Facebook. Jenny’s new memoir, "Let's Pretend this Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir)," traces her distinct, irreverent voice back to its source…her barely believable childhood in West Texas...without much running water, but no shortage of strange stories involving animals, both alive and dead.
Our previous interview with Jenny about Beyonce, the metal chicken.