Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Wed December 21, 2011
Log on to Nominate Your Candidate
Americans Elect is an organization aiming to hold a national on-line nomination for a third-party ticket in the 2012 presidential race. The group is making headlines not just because of what they aim to do, but also because of conspiracy theories about why the group exists and who is funding it.
Chief Operating Officer Elliot Ackerman says American’s Elect isn’t a political party.