Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Wed August 7, 2013
Losing A Landmark: Kimball Castle To Be Torn Down?
Back in 1897, prominent Concord resident and railroad executive Benjamin Kimball built his dream home; a castle on a hillside in Gilford overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee. But after several decades of neglect and attempts to restore it, Kimball Castle may now be torn down. Gilford’s Town Administrator, Scott Dunn, talks about the fate of the local landmark.