Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
All Things Considered
Tue December 3, 2013
Lots Of Conditions To Consider In N.H. Judicial Branch's 'E-Court'
New Hampshire’s judicial system is going digital with a new system called eCourt. The system is launching pilot programs in parts of New Hampshire in 2014 - but don’t expect a big rollout like what the White House did for HealthCare.gov.
Here to explain what we should expect from the system as it's put into place is David Brooks, who writes the weekly science column “Granite Geek” for the Nashua Telegraph. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.