Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
All Things Considered
Tue December 3, 2013
Lots Of Conditions To Consider In N.H. Judicial Branch's 'E-Court'
New Hampshire’s judicial system is going digital with a new system called eCourt. The system is launching pilot programs in parts of New Hampshire in 2014 - but don’t expect a big rollout like what the White House did for HealthCare.gov.
Here to explain what we should expect from the system as it's put into place is David Brooks, who writes the weekly science column “Granite Geek” for the Nashua Telegraph. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.