Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
All Things Considered
Tue December 3, 2013
Lots Of Conditions To Consider In N.H. Judicial Branch's 'E-Court'
New Hampshire’s judicial system is going digital with a new system called eCourt. The system is launching pilot programs in parts of New Hampshire in 2014 - but don’t expect a big rollout like what the White House did for HealthCare.gov.
Here to explain what we should expect from the system as it's put into place is David Brooks, who writes the weekly science column “Granite Geek” for the Nashua Telegraph. He talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson.