Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Sat January 12, 2013
Manchester Gun Show Draws A Big Crowd
A line to get inside a Manchester gun show stretched through the lobby and all the way outside the Expo Center in the Radisson Hotel.
WMUR-TV reports that more than 1,000 gun shoppers showed up for Saturday's show. Regular attendees said they had never have seen the show so crowded before. The DiPrite Promotions gun show ends Sunday.
Some of those attending said they wanted to buy the weapons before new gun control regulations can be imposed. The issue has heated up since the Dec. 14 shootings in Newtown, Conn.