Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Wed June 25, 2014
Map: Where To Go Strawberry Picking In New Hampshire
Strawberry picking is a New Hampshire tradition that dates back to the days when “all natural” was a given, not a gimmick. There are over 20 farms throughout the state that offer the chance to “Pick-Your-Own” pint (or quart—more berries just means more jam).
Related story: The Sweet Science (And Big Business) Of Strawberry Picking
Do you know about a pick-your-own strawberry farm we should add to the map? Email us and let us know about it
Scroll over the map below to see your picks for the best strawberry picking in the state!
Ice Cream Map