Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed June 25, 2014
Map: Where To Go Strawberry Picking In New Hampshire
Strawberry picking is a New Hampshire tradition that dates back to the days when “all natural” was a given, not a gimmick. There are over 20 farms throughout the state that offer the chance to “Pick-Your-Own” pint (or quart—more berries just means more jam).
Related story: The Sweet Science (And Big Business) Of Strawberry Picking
Do you know about a pick-your-own strawberry farm we should add to the map? Email us and let us know about it
Scroll over the map below to see your picks for the best strawberry picking in the state!
Ice Cream Map