Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Tue August 14, 2012
Massachusetts Man Died Monday On Tuckerman Ravine Trail
The 57-year-old man who died on the Tuckerman Ravine Trail Monday has been identified as Gary Muise of Sharon, Massachusetts.
Muise was hiking with his teenage daughters when he collapsed about two and one-half miles from the Pinkham Notch Visitor’s Center, according to a news release from New Hampshire Fish and Game.
Rescuers were not able to revive him.
Fish and Game said he died as the result of a "medical emergency" and an autopsy is planned.