Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue August 14, 2012
Massachusetts Man Died Monday On Tuckerman Ravine Trail
The 57-year-old man who died on the Tuckerman Ravine Trail Monday has been identified as Gary Muise of Sharon, Massachusetts.
Muise was hiking with his teenage daughters when he collapsed about two and one-half miles from the Pinkham Notch Visitor’s Center, according to a news release from New Hampshire Fish and Game.
Rescuers were not able to revive him.
Fish and Game said he died as the result of a "medical emergency" and an autopsy is planned.