Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Mon June 17, 2013
'Mayors Against Illegal Guns' Bus Tour To Make Stop In Concord
A nationwide bus tour organized by the gun control advocacy group Mayors Against Illegal Guns will make a stop in Concord Tuesday evening.
Gun violence prevention advocates will rally in front of the State House, as part of the "No More Names" bus tour.
Two Democratic state representatives posted details about the rally in the members notice section of the House of Representatives calendar and journal.
Those in attendance will call for action to prevent gun violence and pay tribute to those killed by guns since the Sandy Hook shooting.
The bus tour was launched Friday in Newtown, Connecticut and is expected to stop in 25 states.
The event is scheduled to run from 5 to 7.