Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Fri October 19, 2012
McCain Stumps for Romney in N.H.
Peterborough Town Hall was the sight of John McCain’s final town hall meeting in the 2008 election.
Four years later, he told a small crowd that being back in town was a special feeling.
The Arizona Senator questioned President Obama’s foreign policy in the Middle East, citing the embassy attack in Libya.
We lost four brave Americans. There was ample warnings about the security deterioration. The President can say all the things he wants to, but facts are stubborn things.
McCain was joined by Senator Kelly Ayotte. The two also campaigned for Romney in Raymond.
They both stressed foreign policy, which is the topic of the final Presidential debate on Monday.