Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Wed October 23, 2013
A Medicaid Expansion Update
By Laura Knoy
The special commission that debated New Hampshire options all summer has made its report. Two members of that commission talk with us about what happened, why, and where we go from here.
- Cindy Rosenwald – five-term Democratic representative from Nashua and a member of the finance committee
- Charlie Arlinghaus - president of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, a free-market think tank based in Concord.