Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Wed October 23, 2013
A Medicaid Expansion Update
By Laura Knoy
The special commission that debated New Hampshire options all summer has made its report. Two members of that commission talk with us about what happened, why, and where we go from here.
- Cindy Rosenwald – five-term Democratic representative from Nashua and a member of the finance committee
- Charlie Arlinghaus - president of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, a free-market think tank based in Concord.