Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Wed October 23, 2013
A Medicaid Expansion Update
By Laura Knoy
The special commission that debated New Hampshire options all summer has made its report. Two members of that commission talk with us about what happened, why, and where we go from here.
- Cindy Rosenwald – five-term Democratic representative from Nashua and a member of the finance committee
- Charlie Arlinghaus - president of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, a free-market think tank based in Concord.