Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
Wed October 23, 2013
A Medicaid Expansion Update
By Laura Knoy
The special commission that debated New Hampshire options all summer has made its report. Two members of that commission talk with us about what happened, why, and where we go from here.
- Cindy Rosenwald – five-term Democratic representative from Nashua and a member of the finance committee
- Charlie Arlinghaus - president of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, a free-market think tank based in Concord.