Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Spring Book Picks 2015
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- After Six Generations, Making Sure The Family Farm Stays A Farm Forever
Wed October 23, 2013
A Medicaid Expansion Update
By Laura Knoy
The special commission that debated New Hampshire options all summer has made its report. Two members of that commission talk with us about what happened, why, and where we go from here.
- Cindy Rosenwald – five-term Democratic representative from Nashua and a member of the finance committee
- Charlie Arlinghaus - president of the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, a free-market think tank based in Concord.