Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
Word of Mouth - Segment
Thu January 12, 2012
Meet the blogger behind Gwarlingo
Somewhere on the list of why making a radio show is so fun would be this: surfing the internet is part of the job. In other office pods, people have to Google on the sly. We consider following links and electronic crumbs rather productive. You never know when you might accidentally stumble onto your next guest. Producer Taylor Quimby was just doing his job when he clicked on a link to Gwarlingo, a beautiful, brilliantly executed blog of essays, art reviews, photographs, poetry and miscellany. Imagine our luck when we discovered that the creator and content-manager for the site lives in New Hampshire. So, it’s time to meet the blogger. Michelle Aldredge, also works as a program assistant at the Macdowell Colony in Peterborough.